March 13, 2006

LAGGING


Dang, I missed a couple days. I was working on this one for Saturday then friends came by...i know, excuses, excuses. Anyways, around 90 minutes or so on this one. Not quite to the point where I want to take it, but I'm starting to figure out some color notes for myself. My friend Dzu introduced me to this website created by a bunch of french artists, it spits out random sentences for you to create an image from.

This image was created using that site, my sentence was:

"An angry character unearths a priest in a japanese street"

Pretty random but fun. I'll post my head drawing from class later as well as a couple new sketches for today and yesterday.

If you want to check out that site to generate your own images, here's the link: http://viaggg.free.fr/3CH/3CH_web.php

Enjoy kids!

No comments: