December 10, 2008

BOOK SIGNING THIS SATURDAY

I mentioned this a few posts ago and now it's just around the corner, in fact it's this weekend:
One of my pieces made it into this book, which has been 2 years in the making and it is finally out. A ton of artists contributed to the Untitled Love Project but only a select few were chosen to have their work in the book. It's very cool with artwork and interviews with some of the artists, all for only 5 bucks!

There will be some artists in attendance doing signings; I'll be one of them. If you ask me to sign your book, you will walk away with a sketch by me! Now how can you pass that up? Even if I'm just standing around please tap me on the shoulder and say hello; I would love to meet you.

Untitled Love Project Book Release Party
7pm to 10pm
http://www.ismcommunity.org/ulprelease
Cerasoli : LeBasse Gallery
8530-B Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
http://www.cerasoli-lebasse.com/

Looking forward to seeing you there! Bring a friend or two...heck, bring three!

-Pat

No comments: