September 24, 2009

SOLO ARTSHOW FRIDAY OCT 2, 2009

Yep that's right. Next Friday in San Diego I will be having my first solo show at Subtext Gallery. The show is called Cereal Killer and it is based off of the piece below. The show will contain 7 totally new pieces, original drawings and even the sketchbook I used solely for this show. I will also have prints on sale at the reception and will be signing them for those interested.

Here is the official announcement from the gallery:

Gallery info:

SUBTEXT GALLERY
2479 KETTNER BLVD.
SAN DIEGO, CA 92101
PHONE 619 546 8800
SUBTEXTGALLERY.COM

If you have any questions you can email me or just leave a comment and I will be sure to get back to you ASAP. I look forward to seeing some old and new faces at the reception. And Yes I am still going to post a sketch of the day, patience you!

EDIT: Here is the Sketch of the Day for 9/24/09

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


That makes me giggle..heh heh.

No comments: