October 26, 2009

SOTD 10/26/09 and some make ups

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days, been pretty hectic with regular life stuff, but I am back and refreshed with a drawing vengeance. So here is the SOTD and some make ups that I owe you guys.


Saw this guy at a jousting tournament in San Diego, no joke, he was the coolest character ever.




Pierce Featherton: British Marksman and assassin for hire.







Kiera Tazir, tree warrior and next in line for queen of her people.




Tre Maddox: Swat captain under investigation by Internal Affairs.



And finally, here are some pics from the jousting tournament I went to with my buddies Dzu and Keith. Yes, a real joust with real knights. But below are images of me hanging out and learning how to fight with the Romans.

Where's Russel Crowe when you need him?



Dude, they were really attacking me.


Man, know I want some armor.


Thanks for being patient guys, hope the update makes up for my absence.

No comments: