April 26, 2012

Inspiration

To get inspired there are days where you have to empty your head of everything and find that place where you can create without restrictions. That can be an actual place or just a state of mind. Whatever works for you just remember that sometimes changing your physical environment will free you up and open the floodgates of ideas. As a creative person I try and do this at least once a week. Our brain can only take so much, give it a recharge every once in a while and you will be surprised at the results.


1 comment:

The Sports Cartoonist said...

This is what I need to do more of. The last few months I've been in a rut and can't do anything. Can't seem to get out of practice mode & get past trying to do parts of drawing how I want it, but can't proceed into actually putting everything together and finishing something. I can draw a lot better than I used to, but have lost the ability to let go and just create what I could. I mean that's what's great about art...is the small things that each artist can do originally in thier own ways. I've just been stuck though & def need to just get my mind clear or my soul clear. Just reading this post helped me realized this.