July 9, 2012

San Diego Comic Con

I have the privilege of having a table at this year's San Diego Comic Con. Look for me in Artist's Alley table EE-22. I will be sitting with the great Dave Wilkins and Peter "the machine" Han. Below is a map of where I will be.




Also, if you are having a hard time finding me just look for a banner with Spider Baby on it pictured below.



The banner will be available as a print and I will also be debuting another new print called "The Con." Here is a preview of it.




I will be doing a small run for both of these prints so make sure to stop by the booth early to grab yours!

Not to worry I will have other goodies for sale like my sketchbook, a bunch of other prints and sketch commissions.

See you all there, and if you cannot tell I am super excited!!

No comments: