October 24, 2012

The Waking Dead

For all of you who love and watch "The Walking Dead" like I do, man season 3 is kicking butt! Anyway, this is my take on it with a slight twist of course.
The Waking Dead 
I just wrapped up this piece for Designer Con 2012, which I will be attending. It's a one-day event at the Pasadena Convention Center on Saturday, November 3rd from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Tickets are only $5 online and there will be so many cool vendors like yours truly! This will be a great place to pick up gifts for yourself, family, imaginary friends, postman, etcetera; most especially since the holidays are right around the corner. For more information, check it out at http://www.designercon.com/.

Along with this print, I will debut two other new prints at the convention so please stop by say to say hi and pick one up (or two or three or more) for only $15 each. I will be doing a small run of these so get them while they are hot! 

Have any questions? Would  you like to preorder a print? Then just shoot me an email at patrick.ballesteros@gmail.com

Stay tuned for more information as well as previews of the other two prints!

Thanks again everyone.

No comments: