November 27, 2012

As You Wish

As You Wish
They really don't make movies like the "Princess Bride" anymore. I remember when the movie premiered and it was after that epic sword fight that I was hooked. The movie had wonderful characters and overall it had a lively spirit about it. It had it all--humor, romance, action, and adventure. The impact this movie left on me meant it was inevitable that I would create As You Wish. (This is available as a print [9"x17" landscape] so if you are interested please check out the Shop FAQ's section send me an email at iwantyourart@gmail.com. Because of the upcoming holidays, please order no later than December 5.)

Nowadays it seems some people feel like they are too cool for movies like this, to them I say: Suks to your ass-mar! (If you get that reference you get extra brownie points).

***EDIT***

I will be taking orders over the Holidays but will not be shipping anything out until the 7th of Jan. Thanks everyone!



No comments: