February 14, 2013

Teacher's Pets

I am not really into Valentine's Day that much and thank goodness neither is my wife. However, I decided to do my own take of it in my style of course.
TMNT was one of my favorite shows growing up and of course April was the hottie. I placed a few easter eggs in there so hopefully you die hard fans pick up on it. This was a lot of fun to do, I wrapped it up in about 3 days or so 'cause I came up with the idea just last week. Hope you all enjoy it!

Also, my apologies for the lack of posts this week. I have been working on a few projects and illustrations that I will be unveiling soon so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Tina Burnell said...

hee! love the chalkboard drawings!

Patrick Ballesteros said...

Tina-thanks, those were one of the most fun parts of the illustration actually...lol!

Gaby Suarez said...

This is so bad-ass Mr. B.
I hope to one day design & paint kids as well as you do! :)