March 27, 2013

WonderCon 2013: See you there!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I will be at WonderCon this weekend (Friday, March 29, to Sunday, March 31) at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA. Come by, say hi, and pick up some new prints that I created just for this con! I'll be in Artist Alley at Table 112; below is a small map to help you find me a bit easier on the convention floor.

Here is one of the new prints that will be available this weekend:
Brain Freeze
If you are interested in preordering Brain Freeze click here to go to my online store. I'll also be available for some commissions so hit me up early before it gets CAAARAZY! If you're interested in getting a commission started sooner (i.e. before WonderCon) and picking it up at the show then please contact me at iwantyourart@gmail.com. Here are a few samples of commissions I did at San Diego ComicCon 2012:




Thanks again for stopping by and I look forward to seeing you all at WonderCon this weekend!

2 comments:

Mauricio Abril said...

Dude, that is a hilarious piece/print! I might try to go on Sunday, but it's a longshot. If I do, I'll definitely swing by Artists Alley.

Patrick Ballesteros said...

THanks buddy!