May 1, 2013

Book Release Party




Hi everyone! Exciting news, I just finished illustrating my third kids book! If you are in southern California this weekend please stop by the book release party for Treehouse Bandits' How to Be a Super Hero! It will be this Sunday, May 5, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at The LAB in Costa Mesa, CA. The release party will be part of a weekend festival called "Saturday Night/Sunday Morning," which is organized by the good folks at Paper Farms. Here is more info for the weekend festivities:

Saturday Night, May 04, 7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
Sunday Morning, May 05, 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
The LAB
2930 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

We will have books available for purchase, and co-creator Kevin Staniec and I will be on hand for signings. Make sure to bring the kids because I will also be doing a drawing workshop called "How to Draw a Bandit" so you do not want to miss out on that!

To entice you a little bit more here are some sample pages from the book. Enjoy and I look forward to meeting some of you this weekend!



-Patrick


1 comment:

Mauricio Abril said...

Right on, brother! Congrats on the endeavor and best of luck! I'd love to talk shop with you one day if and when we'd ever get time (haha). I'd love to come but Sunday mornings are committed to this art volunteering program I'm a part of. Hope it goes well though!