December 4, 2013

Been Away TOOOO LONG

Sorry for the long absence from the blog. It has been a busy month with the holidays and work. Pretty soon I will be switching over to a new blog on my website but I will definitely let you all know when that happens. I just wanted to thank everyone for the follows and comments on here. It has been really cool interactacting with so many of you around the world.

To thank everyone I am planning on doing a livestream soon where you can hang out, ask questions and watch my process of designing and painting. I will most likely do a demonstration of a character design. I am trying to do this before the end of the year and for those interested I will post the time and date on my blog of when I will do it.

Anyways, let's see some art dangnabbit! Here is a new illustration I just wrapped up for the season of giving. Do you recognize all the kids decorating?

HAPPY HULKIDAYS

This will be available as a print in my online store. If you are interested just click on the link below.

click here---------------------------PREORDER-------------------------click here

I have a few more exciting events coming up this month and of course I will be dropping in more sketches on here so please stay tuned! Again, thanks everyone and I hope you are enjoying December!

-Patrick




No comments: