January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



2013 has come to an end and I just wanted to thank everyone for an amazing year with your likes, comments, and shares. There will be some new change for the coming year both in my work and life and I cannot wait to share it all with you. Unfortunately, I have not been posting regularly on this blog. That is because on Jan 2, 2014 I will be posting new sketches, upcoming events and new illustrations on my new website blog page. Below you will find a link to the new site.

http://patrickballesteros.com/blog

To thank everyone for taking the time to make the jump to my new site and layout here are some changes I will be making to the new posting format.

1) I will resume posting regularly so every Friday will be SketchFriday where I share new sketches or finished illustrations.

2) Q&A sessions. Once a month I will take your questions emailed to me about the industry, my work, art schools, etc. and answer them on my blog. To email me your questions and to view the guidelines for this please visit my site at http://patrickballesteros.com/pat-can-answer.

3) Livestreams. I am still working on setting this up but once a month I am aiming to do some live painting/drawing sessions online for you to watch from anywhere in the world.  This will be a peak into how I work and my process so I will be posting on my new blog site when I will be doing this.

There is more to come so please stay tuned and I look forward to seeing you on my new site. Thank you again for your support!

Best,
Patrick

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy nnew years to, thanks for sharing friend
it's topic is amazing, i love its


kumpuldrivers

Unknown said...

I really liked this article, you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this, Success for you

softonic.com

Ankit Ron said...


Fantasy Power 11’s fantasy cricket best app- know the fantasy cricket tips and win huge cash prizes! Fantasy Power 11-fantasy cricket best website fantasy cricket best app;join now top 10 fantasy cricket apps