July 1, 2013

Chasing Fireflies; 2nd NEW PRINT


Here is the second print I plan to unveil at San Diego Comic Con. These little brownie coats are back and ready for more misbehavin'. Will they get the loot or just get into more trouble? I will let you be the judge of that.

The cost of the print is $20 and measures 12"x16" so stop by my table at Artist Alley DD-08, say hi, chit chat, and pick yours up before they are gone! Again do not fret, if you cannot make it out to Comic Con you can preorder your print now by clicking above on PREORDER. I am trying to squeeze out one more print before con so I am not going to give away too much info on that. For now enjoy this piece, daydream, and imagine yourself as "a leaf on the wind!"

click here--------------->PREORDER<---------------click font="" here="">

No comments: