January 28, 2008

AS PROMISED

So, I don't have a lot of time for a recap of the show, but I promise I will get to that soon. I just wanted to post my pieces on sale and the one that sold. Yes, someone walked away with one my pieces which made me so happy. What made me even more happy was that there seemed to be a lot of interest in my work and caused some discussions and giggles....EXACTLY what I wanted.

Here's the piece that sold in all its glory: Cereal Killer 18.75" x 30" on canvas

And here are the 2 other pieces still up for grabs:

Levonworth and Jones 18.75" x 32"


Captain Manchego 18" x 28" on canvas
I am not sure how long the show will be up in Long Beach so try to catch it if you can. There is so much awesome work up there, it's a true visual feast.

If you are interested in the pieces above, please contact the gallery here:
http://www.ismcommunity.org/contact
Or you can ask me and I'll contact them for ya.

The show was so much fun, thanks to ISM for a wonderful time, shout outs to Suzanne, Josh, Kevin, Greg and the whole ISM staff for a wonderful evening. Special thanks to all who braved the rain to make it out: Kay, Denise, Phil, Gwen, James, Dan, Evette, Rose and Heather. And even bigger thanks to the San Diego crew for coming up to visit: Keith, Pauline, Dzu and Rita.

Well, that is all for now, I'll leave you off with this piece I did for an online contest, the theme: Underneath it All. I'll post more sketches and progress shots on this as well.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

C.Deboda said...

Way to go Patrick! You've been 'killing' it lately. Btw, I saw this piece on the "online contest" recently...off to the next round i see.