December 8, 2009

Sketches of the day and an art dump

Sorry for the long hiatus, lotta family time and the start of the holidays, but I am getting back into the swing of things. I have been drawing but know just getting back to posting. Thanks to all who look at this for your patience. In the meantime, here are some goodies I have been working on.


The last hoorah!



Hot chick with a gun.



Kinda looks like the same girl, but I was thinking if The Punisher was a girl or if he had a daughter.





Character demos of buccaneers for my students.




Mining engineer spacesuit design, 50 years into the future.



This last one is from my solo show back in October, "Cereal Killer." I just wanted you guys to see the process of my pencils to a finish.


Hope this makes up for my lack of posting. More to come!

No comments: