May 9, 2012

FOOTBALL SPOT

Back in November of 2011 I had the privilege of working with FOX on a nationally televised segment for the NCAA. It aired Thanksgiving Sunday and it was awesome seeing my artwork on the air. Big thanks to everyone at Fox and for giving me the opportunity to share my artwork with the nation.

Here are the boards that aired minus the text:




















I had to do 4 backgrounds, 26 players and text placement in 4 days.  Pretty intense but happy with how it turned out.

It was a bit of a departure from my normal style but fun nonetheless.



All images in this post © 2012 FOX SPORTS

3 comments:

C.Deboda said...

Good work!

JAXJocson said...

Really solid! So proud of you. http://www.coolfunnycomments.com/img/hi_hello/018.gif

Patrick Ballesteros said...

Thanks guys!