February 26, 2013

MINTcondition: A Comic Book Inspired Art Show


For those going to Emerald City Comicon in Seattle this weekend, please check out an awesome show at Ltd. Art Gallery: Mint Condition Issue #2. The theme is basic and cool....COMIC BOOKS. I am super excited to have a piece in the show so check it out and tell me what you think of it. Here's a sneak peek of my artwork:



More information about the show and directions to the gallery can be found by clicking here. Also, consider this, if you go to the show 
  1. take a picture next to my artwork, 
  2. share it on Facebook,
  3. and tag me on on your Facebook post,
then the post with the most shares and likes by 8:30 p.m. PT/ 11:30 p.m. ET on March 31 will get a FREE sketch commission*.  Deal?! Alright now go see the show then hit me up! 

*sketch commission will be of established characters only and is limited to 1-2 characters.

No comments: