May 31, 2013

Sketch Friday


So I started this Panda Mech as a demo for the students at the UCI Video Game Club last night. I had so much fun with it that I decided to take the concept even further and plan on incorporating it into my series of characters from my "Revenge of the Paw" project. This is the first iteration but I plan to clean it up and lock the design down soon!




Also, I just got a batch of new prints fresh off the presses for my piece "Indy Art". They are 11x17 inches and are only 15 bucks! You can check them out at my online store here. Also, I still have limited edition prints of this one available so if you are still interested in those you can order them from my online store as well.

A lot of things in the works for me, thanks again for dropping by and for supporting my work you all keep me going!

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments: