October 31, 2012

Designer Con 2012


Hi Everyone! If you are looking for something different to do this weekend then check out Designer Con 2012 this Saturday only, November 3rd, at the Pasadena Convention Center.

This will be my first year there: selling prints and books plus I'll do handful or two of commissions if you hit me up early enough. I will be at booth 816---look at the image below so you know where to find me.




You might be asking, "Santa, what is Designer Con?" It's an annual art and design convention that has collectible toys, clothing, urban, underground, and pop art. So there's something for everyone; it's not your ordinary comic book convention. It's only for 1 day so don't miss out and get your $5 tickets online now ($7 at the door; check out their website for more info).

I will premier one more print this Friday but until then, get your tickets now and make sure to stop my booth to say hi. Look forward to seeing some familiar and new faces out there.



To stay in the Halloween spirit, here is a peek at another print I will be selling this weekend


Have fun and be safe tonight!

No comments: