July 23, 2013

COMIC CON WRAP UP

What a whirlwind of a week. Try saying that ten times in a row! Well, Comic Con has come and gone and though I am sad it went by so fast I am happy to finally get some sleep. It was really a great show and we got a lot of love and support from all of you out there. A big thanks to those that stopped by our table to laugh, chuckle, swoon, and buy art. It means the world to me to know that my illustrations can bring a smile to all of your faces.

Here are some highlights from the week.










The biggest highlight for me was having Mr Jose Molina drop in to pick up a copy of Brownie Coats for himself. For those that do not know, he is a prolific writer and one of the original writers for the Firefly series. What was even cooler is that he came all the way over from Hall A to Hall H just to buy my print and get it signed. This was such a cool moment for me that I won't forget.



Also, I squeezed out about 40 commissions. Here are a few.











All in all this year surpassed last and I cannot wait for next year to come. First things first, tome to prep for Comikaze Expo and DesingerCon in November so stay tune Bat Fans!


No comments: